1. Figure 6. Error sources associated with dc-excitation
in a bridge transducer measurement system.
2. Neutrons, being electrically neutral particles, do not produce ionization or excitation
directly in their passage through matter.
3. Since a relatively narrow bandwidth is involved, it is also likely that ac excitation
also offers greater immunity to RF interference than dc excitation
1. the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up
2. the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
3. something that agitates and arouses
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号