1. Students with poor executive function need help to organize research. 执行机能差的学生需要帮助组织和研究。
2. Article thirtieth executive staff with the petitions, or letters and have a direct interest in people, it should be avoided. 第三十条 行政机关工作人员与信访事项或者信访人有直接利害关系的，应当回避。
3. Experts at the National Center for Learning Disabilities say we use executive function to study situations, plan, act and change our minds. 国家学习障碍中心的专家表示我们运用执行功能来学习各种情况，计划，行动及改变主意。
1. a person responsible for the administration of a business
2. persons who administer the law
3. someone who manages a government agency or department adj.
1. having the function of carrying out plans or orders etc.