1. Taiwan's youth can not exempt themselves from military responsibility. 在台湾的年轻人都不能免除当兵的责任。
2. Please exercise control over the excessively expanding number of the exiles exempt from tax. 那些被流放者不用纳税，对他们数量的过度扩张，请加以控制。
3. Because all humans will have some lineage to disease, no human is necessarily exempt from the dance, not even the brokers themselves. 因为所有人都跟疾病有一些相关血统，因此没有人会必定免于疾病，即使转嫁者自身也是这样。
1. grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
2. grant exemption or release to adj.
1. (of persons) freed from or not subject to an obligation or liability (as e.g. taxes) to which others
2. (of goods or funds) not subject to taxation