1. That is explosive
news. One of my colleagues admires her.
2. They say the aim was to detonate explosive
devices hidden in hand luggage.
3. A racing automobile with its bonnet adorned with great tubes like serpents with explosive
1. a chemical substance that undergoes a rapid chemical change (with the production of gas) on being he
2. serving to explode or characterized by explosion or sudden outburst
3. liable to lead to sudden change or violence
4. sudden and loud
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号