1. He factor
ed his cousin's estate for five years.
2. Metal cutting burr is an important factor
of influence to edge quality and performance of precision parts.
3. With the analysis of the harmonic current and power factor
of Rectification set of Mine Hoist, the way of filter design is introduced.
1. anything that contributes causally to a result
2. an abstract part of something
3. any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
4. one of two or more integers that can be exactly divided into another integer
5. a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
6. an independent variable in statistics
7. (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain; it can include region
1. resolve into factors
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号