1. The cruel revenge of a woman is to remain faithful to a man. 女子最严酷的复仇方式，是对一个男人一直保持贞忠。
2. I believe English will become my faithful servant and lifelong friend. 我坚信英语将成为我忠实的仆人和一生的朋友。
3. From then on , i will draw the world faithful, no need using my imagination. 从此以后，我会如实的描绘这个世界，不必运用我的想象力。
1. any loyal and steadfast following
2. a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church adj.
1. steadfast in affection or allegiance
2. marked by fidelity to an original
3. not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend