1. Collaborating with the IMF, it is meant to ferret out macroeconomic and financial risks. 与国际货币组织的合作，目的是搜寻宏观与金融风险。
2. Nevertheless, we may at this moment try to ferret out its main purpose and its main result. 不过我们目前还是可以试图归纳一下它的主要目标和主要结果。
3. And with a mental and legal equipment which for shrewdness and self-interest was not unlike that of lynx or a ferret. 而且在智力方面，法律方面，真有一套，再加上他那种精明、善于为自己打算、真活象一只山猫或是一只雪貂。
1. musteline mammal of prairie regions of United States; nearly extinct
2. domesticated albino variety of the European polecat bred for hunting rats and rabbits v.
1. hound or harry relentlessly
2. hunt with ferrets
3. search and discover through persistent investigation