1. Jon's conscience would not let him fall in love again with Fleur, but she managed to be near him as often as she could.
2. Fleur won the case, but the victory brought her so many snubs from former friends that she was more unhappy than ever.
3. OBJECTIVETo study extraction process and analytical method of isoflavones from Fleur-de-lis.
4. Fleur, leaning out of her window, heard the hall clock's muffled chime of twelve.
5. Such and such a phrase produces upon you the effect of the shoulder of a thief branded with the fleur-de-lys
, which has suddenly been laid bare.
fleur de soie
fleur de velour
Fleur des bles
fleur de jeunesse
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号