1. Dying fish were flopping about on the wooden boards. 快要死的鱼在木板上吧嗒吧嗒地乱嘣。
2. The get-together was a complete flop and nobody enjoyed it. 那次聚会是一个彻底的失败，人人都感到不愉快。
3. Do you flop into bed at night and roll out of it exhausted in the morning? 或是晚上拖着疲惫的身躯上床，第二天早上起来后感到筋疲力尽？
1. an arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers
2. someone who is unsuccessful
3. a complete failure
4. the act of throwing yourself down v.
1. fall loosely
2. fall suddenly and abruptly
3. fail utterly; collapse adv.
1. with a flopping sound