1. The last bus has gone,and I'll have to foot it. 末班车已经开走，我只得步行了。
2. She has one foot and three gold teeth. 她有一只脚和三颗金黄色的牙齿。
3. My friend foot fracture how should do? 我的朋友脚骨折了该怎么办?
1. a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard
2. the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint
3. the lower part of anything
4. travel by walking
5. the pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings
6. a support resembling a pedal extremity
7. lowest support of a structure
8. any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
9. an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot
10. a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
11. (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm v.
1. pay for something
3. add a column of numbers