1. I have a knife, a fork
and a spoon.
2. No, but if you jab them with a fork
, they feel.
3. Regular big fork
, which can represent south level.
1. cutlery used for serving and eating food
2. the act of branching out or dividing into branches
3. the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
4. an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging; has a handle and metal prongs
5. the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
1. lift with a pitchfork
2. place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
3. divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
4. shape like a fork
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号