2. Frank: I guess I can not like it. 弗兰克：“我猜我不能喜欢上这里。”
3. Frank was the head of a very large business company. 弗兰克是一家非常大的商业公司的经理。
1. a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th
2. a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll v.
1. stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
2. exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks adj.
1. characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
2. clearly manifest; evident
Barney Frank 弗兰克;
Frank Sinatra 弗兰克·西纳特拉;
Anne Frank 安妮·弗兰克;
Frank Darabont 弗兰克·达拉伯恩特;