1. Whose house is that, Frank?
2. Frank: I guess I can not like it.
3. Frank was the head of a very large business company.
1. a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th
2. a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
1. stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
2. exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
1. characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
2. clearly manifest; evident
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号