1. We humans have dominated every species we have come into frequent contact with. 我们人类已经主宰了所有我们与之接触频繁的物种。
2. The most frequent of these is the proposal to shorten the working week, usually by law. 其中最常见的是缩短每周工时的提议，常常以法定工时形式出现。
3. When air raids become more and more frequent, the battle window may pop up too much and start to annoy you. 当空袭变成越来越时常发生的时候，那战役窗口可能出现太多在上面和开始使你苦恼。
1. do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
2. be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place adj.
1. coming at short intervals or habitually
2. frequently encountered