1. I am a galley
-slave who obeys his conscience.
2. In 1911 he sailed for Marseilles as a galley
boy aboard a passenger liner.
3. Ship, Lumphiad or Galley - All such symbols would point to some notable expedition by sea, by which, perhaps, the first bearers had become famous.
1. a large medieval vessel with a single deck propelled by sails and oars with guns at stern and prow;
2. (classical antiquity) a crescent-shaped seagoing vessel propelled by oars
3. the kitchen area for food preparation on an airliner
4. the area for food preparation on a ship
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号