1. The singer's eyes glaze
d over and she fell back unconscious.
2. Process of making lustre glaze
by metal oxide as colouring agent was narrated.
3. When the final glaze
coats are dry (about 4 days) we can now polish out the guitar.
1. any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
2. a glossy finish on a fabric
3. coating for fabrics, ceramics, metal, etc.
1. coat with a glaze
2. become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
3. furnish with glass
4. coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号