1. Dispersive, fixed-grating spectrometer designs typically use a vertical slit or a fiber as the input into the spectrometer. 分散的固定光栅光谱仪通常使用一个垂直狭缝或者光纤作为光谱仪的输入设备。
2. Error of Dynamic Measurement; Separating and Tracing; Signal Processing; Grating Measurer; Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM. 动态测量误差；分解与溯源；信号处理；光栅测长仪；三坐标测量机。
3. We supply a whole series of FRP Moulded Grating in different type of resin systems with different sizes, meshes, thicknesses, etc. Here you can find one that suits your requirement. 我们提供了一系列的玻璃钢模压光栅在不同类型的树脂系统的不同尺寸，网格，厚度等在这里您可以找到一个适合您的要求。
1. a barrier that has parallel or crossed bars blocking a passage but admitting air
2. a frame of iron bars to hold a fire
3. optical device consisting of a surface with many parallel grooves in it; disperses a beam of light ( adj.
1. unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound