1. "What about this then, chaps, " he said, grasping the opportunity to tell his own grotesque
2. He is often blamed for making his characters unreal, strange, grotesque
creatures that never could have existed.
3. But while no one large asset class is currently showing signs of grotesque
overvaluation, few are still at bombed-out levels.
1. art characterized by an incongruous mixture of parts of humans and animals interwoven with plants
2. distorted and unnatural in shape or size; abnormal and hideous
3. ludicrously odd
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号