1. Edwin Hubble was the first person to use the Hale Telescope. 埃德温·哈勃是第一个使用黑尔望远镜的人。
2. Rosalie Hale: No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly. 罗丝莉：不，她应该得知道，如果结果不好的话，整个家庭都遭受牵连。
3. The whiteness of her skin under the caress of this hale vigorous morning light was dazzling, pure, of a fineness beyond words. 在这强劲有力的晨光的爱抚下，她那雪白的皮肤白得叫人耀眼，又那么细洁，说不出的娇嫩。
1. a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British; his last words were sup
2. United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (18
3. prolific United States writer (1822-1909) v.
1. to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :
2. draw slowly or heavily adj.
1. exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health