1. These government measures only go halfway towards solving the problem. 这些政府措施仅能解决问题的“一”“部分”。
2. The direction or point on the mariner's compass halfway between due east and northeast, or67=30 east of due north. 东北偏东航海罗盘上的一个方向或点，位于正东与东北的中间点，或正北以东67＝30“”
3. The target date for reaching the goals is 2015. We are now halfway to that date and a United Nations progress report says results have been mixed. 这些目标的截至时间是2015年。联合国进度报告上说，我们离那个日期还有一半的时间，而结果却已是喜忧参半。
1. equally distant from the extremes
2. at a point midway between two extremes
3. including only half or a portion adv.
1. at half the distance; at the middle