2. Stirrup is a important part of harness. 马镫是马具的一个重要的部分。
3. Basically, the researchers used little lassos to harness mosquitoes and fly them past each other. 调查者们基本上都是使用小的套索去套住蚊子，让它们列队飞。
1. a support consisting of an arrangement of straps for holding something to the body (especially one s
2. stable gear consisting of an arrangement of leather straps fitted to a draft animal so that it can b v.
1. put a harness
2. exploit the power of
3. control and direct with or as if by reins
4. keep in check