1. He hawk
ed on me down and clutched my throat with his two hands.
2. We, the Hawk Kingdom, would like to speak to you today.
3. But before the cup had touched his lips, the hawk
swooped down again.
1. diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
2. an advocate of an aggressive policy on foreign relations
3. a square board with a handle underneath; used by masons to hold or carry mortar
1. sell or offer for sale from place to place
2. hunt with hawks
3. clear mucus or food from one's throat
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号