1. She fell down the stairs and hurt her leg. 她从楼上跌了下来，摔伤了腿。
2. Would you mind if i hurt you? 如果我伤害了你你会介意吗?
3. These are the ones that really hurt. 这些事情是确实使人伤心的。
1. any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
2. psychological suffering
3. feelings of mental or physical pain
4. a damage or loss
5. the act of damaging something or someone v.
1. be the source of pain
2. give trouble or pain to
3. cause emotional anguish or make miserable
4. cause damage or affect negatively
5. hurt the feelings of
6. feel physical pain
7. feel pain or be in pain adj.
1. suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle
2. damaged inanimate objects or their value