1. The true love must be noble ideal. 真正的爱必须有高尚的理想。
2. My ideal person? I will know when I find her. 理想的人吗？我将知道什么时候我找到她。
3. Reality is temporary while ideal is permanent. 现实是暂时的，理想是永恒的。
1. the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
2. model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal adj.
1. conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
2. constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception
3. of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas