1. Emcee : Firstly, the bridegroom need to present his inaugural address to us. 司仪：首先请新郎发表一个热情的洋溢的就职演说。
2. The new governor say in his inaugural speech, eVery abundance one have to eat, duh. 新州长在就职演说中说，每独立个体都需求吃饭，多新鲜啊！
3. As the President said in his inaugural address, we will hold out our hand-they have to unclench their fist. 正如总统在他的就职讲话里说的，我们将会伸出我们的手，他们需要松开他们的拳头。
1. an address delivered at an inaugural ceremony (especially by a United States president)
2. the ceremonial induction into a position adj.
1. occurring at or characteristic of a formal investiture or induction
2. serving to set in motion