1. Emcee : Firstly, the bridegroom need to present his inaugural
address to us.
2. The new governor say in his inaugural
speech, eVery abundance one have to eat, duh.
3. As the President said in his inaugural
address, we will hold out our hand-they have to unclench their fist.
1. an address delivered at an inaugural ceremony (especially by a United States president)
2. the ceremonial induction into a position
1. occurring at or characteristic of a formal investiture or induction
2. serving to set in motion
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号