1. The gift of speech would be an incidental benefit—a free lunch, as it were, because of the linkage. 语言的能力可能只是附带的益处，一个因为共用核心技能而获赠的「免费午餐」。
2. In order to minimize any incidental protective effects, a Member shall administer restrictions in a transparent manner. 为使任何附带保护作用减到最低程度，一成员应以透明的方式管理限制。
3. The time in which equipment is in actual use, such as production time, incidental time, development time (program), etc. 指实际使用设备的时间，例如生产时间、附随工作时间、程序开发时间等等。
1. (frequently plural) an expense not budgeted or not specified
2. an item that is incidental adj.
1. (sometimes followed by `to') minor or casual or subordinate in significance or nature or occurring a
2. following as a consequence
3. not of prime or central importance