1. What to see one individual psychology want? 怎么看出一个人心理想什么?
2. If you can play individual defense and team defense, you can have a successful team. 如果你能做到单人防守和联合防守，你就会有一支成功的队伍。
3. Uncountable nouns are materials, concepts, information, etc. which are not individual objects and can not be counted. 不可数名词是不是单独的对象，并且不可能计数的材料、概念、信息等等。
1. a human being
2. a single organism adj.
1. being or characteristic of a single thing or person
2. separate and distinct from others of the same kind
3. characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
4. concerning one person exclusively