1. Step 2: you imitate the rhythm and intonate
and express it in Da Di Da Da.
2. With quite an old pen, I want to write out a long-lasting story to intonate
my dream, my ever faith , and my ever perseverence.
3. Teachers at Hua make tremendous effort in guiding and coaxing students to pronounce, stress, and intonate
words, phrases, and sentences correctly.
1. speak carefully, as with rising and falling pitch or in a particular tone
2. recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号