1. Connect the safety joint and fishing jar. 连接安全接头和打捞震击器。
2. But, this advantage also makes the shoulder an easy joint to dislocate. 但是，这个优势也使肩关节成为容易脱位的关节。
3. Scientists have created part of the jaw joint in the lab using human adult stem cells. 科学家在实验室中利用人类成体干细胞制造出了部分下颌关节。
1. (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allo
2. a disreputable place of entertainment
3. the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
4. a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
5. junction by which parts or objects are joined together
6. marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking v.
1. fit as if by joints
2. provide with a joint
3. fasten with a joint
4. separate (meat) at the joint adj.
1. united or combined
2. affecting or involving two or more
3. involving both houses of a legislature