1. The parents began to tell the little child how to lace
2. The lace
and starch crumpled against his waistcoat and trousers.
3. We want to buy Elastic, Lace, Ribbon, Tape, Band, Hook, Accessories, Underwear.
1. a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a sh
2. a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
1. spin or twist together so as to form a cord
2. make by braiding or interlacing
3. do lacework
4. draw through eyes or holes
5. add alcohol to (beverages)
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号