1. Right palm over left, left over right. 正确的棕榈离开，左结束权利。
2. Turn left at that big intersection ahead. 在前面那个大十字路口左转。
3. Others spin around, causing left right reversals. 也有人四处打转，使左右反转。
1. location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object
2. those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the
3. the hand that is on the left side of the body
4. the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left
5. a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east adj.
1. being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north
2. not used up
3. intended for the left hand
4. of or belonging to the political or intellectual left adv.
1. toward or on the left; also used figuratively