1. Do you have any leverage with the Senator. 你对那参议员有影响力[罩得住]吗?。
2. Single-entity recognition might give credit-card networks and chain restaurants additional leverage over their employees and customers. 被认可为单个实体将增加信用卡网络和连锁餐馆制衡雇员和顾客的力量。
3. The principal risk of continuing supervision is that the agency will have too much or too little "leverage" to enforce compliance with its policies. 连续不断的监督的主要危险是行政机关将掌握大多或太少的“杠杆力量”以强迫受管理者遵守其政策。
1. the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
2. strategic advantage; power to act effectively
3. investing with borrowed money as a way to amplify potential gains (at the risk of greater losses) v.
1. supplement with leverage
2. provide with leverage