1. In the feudal society of absolutism, derive the Lilliputian of flatter the most easily. 在专制主义的封建社会中，最容易衍生谄谀的小人。
2. Perhaps not surprisingly, some of Zettl's more recent achievements in the nano world seem to have plumbed the very limits of the Lilliputian. 或许可说是意料之中，塞特尔在奈米领域的某些新成就探究了小人国的极限。
3. I am national talent, for the world people I should cherish my life, you are unworthy Lilliputian, need not cherish oneself body, you still take off the dress to me to wear. 我是国家的人才，为了天下民众我要爱惜自己的生命，你是不肖的小人，不必爱惜自己的身躯，你还是把衣服脱给我穿吧。
1. a very small person (resembling a Lilliputian)
2. a 6-inch tall inhabitant of Lilliput in a novel by Jonathan Swift adj.
1. tiny; relating to or characteristic of the imaginary country of Lilliput
2. very small
3. (informal) small and of little importance