1. Three teachers have been loaned to the English Department. 3位教师已暂时借调给英文系。
2. Now she can reduce the installment size that she can afford to pay, by extending the loan period. 现在，她就可通过展延贷款周期来减小自己有能力支付的分期付款的规模。
3. Outside clubby Japan and Australia, Asian loan markets have tended to be driven by transactions, rather than relationships. 除了排外的日本和澳大利亚，亚洲贷款市场往往是由交易而非关系驱动的。
1. the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
2. a word borrowed from another language; e.g. `blitz' is a German word borrowed into modern English v.
1. give temporarily; let have for a limited time