1. She lugged her suitcase out of the room. 她用力将提箱拖出屋子。
2. Small suitcase or hand truck to lug everything around. 小手提箱或手推车，用来装运身边的东西。
3. Lug body available with ISO flange dimensions and metric bolt hole threads. 凸耳式阀体符合ISO法兰尺寸和公制螺栓孔螺纹。
1. ancient Celtic god
2. a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
3. a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
4. marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back; often used for fishing bait v.
1. carry with difficulty