1. Bouquet: Lush flavors of cherry and plum, with hints of cedar and violets in the nose.
2. The river was bright that afternoon, the meadows lush
, the trees still beautiful with colour.
3. Voice Over: In a large dense forest, there is a lovely bird and a lush
tree, they are a pair of good friends.
1. a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
2. produced or growing in extreme abundance
3. characterized by extravagance and profusion
4. full of juice
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号