1. Crowds mass
ed along the road where the film star would pass.
2. The priest celebrates Mass in church.
3. A small cluster or mass
of blood vessels or nerve fibers.
1. the property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
2. (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
3. an ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
4. (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
5. a body of matter without definite shape
6. the common people generally
7. the property of something that is great in magnitude
8. a musical setting for a Mass
9. a sequence of prayers constituting the Christian Eucharistic rite
1. join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
2. gathered or tending to gather into a mass or whole
（原子）质量数 质数 质量数;
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号