1. How sweet that strain of melancholy horn! 多么甜蜜，号角那伤感的旋律！
2. The prince of melancholy - Hamlet. 忧郁王子，哈姆雷特。象徵的是哲学。
3. The songs of melancholy and love spring from weariness and disappointment to my life. 关于忧郁和爱的颂歌，源自我对人生的厌烦和失望。
1. a feeling of thoughtful sadness
2. a constitutional tendency to be gloomy and depressed
3. a humor that was once believed to be secreted by the kidneys or spleen and to cause sadness and mela adj.
1. characterized by or causing or expressing sadness
2. grave or even gloomy in character