1. The events of 9/11 were commemorated from coast to coast, from religions services in metropolitan cathedrals to makeshift memorials in small towns. 从东海岸到西海岸，从大城市教堂的宗教活动到小镇的临时纪念仪式，人们都在纪念9/11事件。
2. A city of southeast Australia southwest of Melbourne. It is a manufacturing center with a thriving tourist industry. Metropolitan area population, 137, 173. 季隆澳大利亚东南部一城市，位于墨尔本西南部。是一个制造业中心，旅游业繁荣。市区人口137，173。
3. As the Internet pipeline is upgraded, the availability of broadband service will expand beyond major metropolitan areas, significantly reducing the costs of access. 由于因特网通道升级，宽频服务的有效性将会超过主要大城市的范围，大大地降低访问的费用。
1. in the Eastern Orthodox Church this title is given to a position between bishop and patriarch; equiv
2. a person who lives in a metropolis adj.
1. relating to or characteristic of a metropolis
Metropolitan Museum 大都会博物馆;