1. Miller: Yes, I need a jacket.
2. Good morning, Ms. Miller.
3. My name is Miller.
1. United States bandleader of a popular big band (1909-1944)
2. United States novelist whose novels were originally banned as pornographic (1891-1980)
3. United States playwright (born 1915)
4. someone who works in a mill (especially a grain mill)
5. machine tool in which metal that is secured to a carriage is fed against rotating cutters that shape
6. any of various moths that have powdery wings
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号