1. My son can mind the store for me. 我儿子能帮我照看商店。
2. Would you mind if i hurt you? 如果我伤害了你你会介意吗?
3. Sky is blue and mind is open. 天空是蔚蓝的，心胸是敞开的。
1. that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason
2. recall or remembrance
3. an opinion formed by judging something
4. an important intellectual
6. your intention; what you intend to do
7. knowledge and intellectual ability v.
1. be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
2. be concerned with or about something or somebody
3. be in charge of or deal with
4. pay close attention to; give heed to
5. be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
6. keep in mind