1. What was his motive for doing that? 他做那件事的动机是什麽？
2. Perhaps, their work motive in deeper level is to reveal the glory and greatness of God. 或许，他们工作的更深层次动因是为了揭示上帝造物之荣耀与伟大。
3. Overturning the notion that the profit motive was evil, they approved of trade and business, as long as they were honest. 他们推翻了「营利的动机是邪恶的」想法，赞成贸易和商业﹐只要这些行为是本于诚实的。
1. the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for t
2. a theme that is elaborated on in a piece of music adj.
1. causing or able to cause motion
2. impelling to action