obsession [əb'seʃən, ɔb-]
1. May be crazy, maybe stupid, but I remain an incurable obsession
with the obsession
that innocent era.
2. Two people have been able to maintain contact more than two years, simply because the obsession
with a habit.
3. It gives me the opportunity to tell other young people how I was led astray, and how I let my obsession
1. an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions against your will
2. an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号