oecumenical [,i:kju'menikəl, ,ek-]
1. The great Oecumenical Movement only shouted many slogans which at most made denominations mediated seemingly.
2. Polypropylene fibre has a good technical and oecumenical
, which makes it possible to be widely used in cement.
3. After contrast and analyse, it was found that wall-hung spiral chute is ascendant and oecumenical
than wall-laid spiral chute.
1. concerned with promoting unity among churches or religions
2. of worldwide scope or applicability
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号