1. Argumentation is the process of arguing in an organized
or logical way.
2. This workshop was organized
around three overlapping themes: perception and movement, learning and memory, and development.
3. More than a collection of parts, once organized
, the system has properties that are not present when the parts are separate.
1. formed into a structured or coherent whole
2. methodical and efficient in arrangement or function
3. being a member of or formed into a labor union
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号