1. He periled his life to save the drowning boy. 他冒险去救那个溺水的儿童。
2. Many species are in peril of extinction because of our destruction of their natural habitat . 许多物种由于我们破坏了它们的自然环境，现在正面临灭绝的危险。
3. This example is to attack a system process. Readers for learning and testing, or else at your peril. 本实例是一个系统攻击程序。仅供读者学习和测试之用，否则后果自负。
1. a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune
2. a state of danger involving risk
3. a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury v.
1. pose a threat to; present a danger to
2. put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position