1. He pledged his gold watch to pay for her birthday gift. 为给她买生日礼物他抵押了他的金表。
2. The pledge can change all? 保证能改变全部么?
3. I firmly pledge to actively help in the movement for unification. 我坚定地宣誓要积极地参与及协助统一运动。
1. a deposit of personal property as security for a debt
2. someone accepted for membership but not yet fully admitted to the group
3. a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
4. a binding commitment to do or give or refrain from something v.
1. promise solemnly and formally
2. pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
3. propose a toast to
4. give as a guarantee
5. bind or secure by a pledge