2. We must polish the Polish furniture. 我们必须擦亮波兰的家具。
3. By reading we enrich the mind, by conversation we polish it. 读书可以使我们思想充实，谈话使其更加完美。
1. the property of being smooth and shiny
2. a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
3. a preparation used in polishing
4. the Slavic language of Poland v.
1. make (a surface) shine
2. improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
3. bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state adj.
1. of or relating to Poland or its people or culture