1. She powdered the baby after its bath. 她给洗过澡的婴儿抹爽身粉。
2. White powder or granule. 白色粉末或颗粒。
3. Sift the flour and baking powder into the egg mixture. 面粉和烤粉过筛加入鸡蛋混合物中，拌匀。
1. a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
2. a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, t
3. any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder v.
1. apply powder to
2. make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust