1. You must prime the wood before you paint it. 你在给木头涂漆之前应先上底色。
2. Which number on the card is a prime number? 在卡片上哪一个数字是最初的数字？
3. Rome was in its prime in the age of Augustus. 罗马帝国的全盛期是在奥古斯都时代。
1. a number that has no factor but itself and 1
2. the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
3. the second canonical hour; about 6 a.m.
4. the time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest v.
1. insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
2. cover with a primer; apply a primer to
3. fill with priming liquid adj.
1. first in rank or degree
2. used of the first or originating agent
3. of superior grade
4. of or relating to or being an integer that cannot be factored into other integers
5. being at the best stage of development