1. Whenever I go to London I feel like a provincial . 我一去伦敦，就总是觉得自己像个乡巴佬。
2. The American state of Kansas, located near the center of North America in the Great Plains region, is normally a quiet, provincial place. 美国堪萨斯州的地理位置，靠近北美中心腹地的大平原，平时是个安静的充满乡土气息的地方。
3. Many provincial governments in China have begun to use plainclothes policemen to beat, intimidate, or otherwise subdue any peasant that dares to oppose these land grabs. 许多省级政府在中国已经开始使用便衣警察殴打，恐吓，或以其他方式征服任何农民敢反对这些土地的争夺。
1. (Roman Catholic Church) an official in charge of an ecclesiastical province acting under the superio
2. a country person adj.
1. of or associated with a province
2. characteristic of the provinces or their people